1. Patronage of the ESNCH (use of ESNCH logo) may be provided for local neurosonological conferences / courses / meetings if the following criteria are met:
- Contact with the secretary of the ESNCH at least 6 months before the event,
- Provision of a detailed program with topics and lecturers,
- The head of local organizing committee must be a paying member of ESNCH and must have participated in at least one of the last 3 years ESNCH conferences,
- The logo can be used only after positive answer from ESNCH.
2. An application can also be made for the active cooperation with the ESNCH with the following requirements:
- Provision of a detailed program of the conference / course / meeting with topics and possible lecturers,
- The head of the local organizing committee must be a paying member of ESNCH and must have participated in at least two of the last 3 years ESNCH conferences,
- The ESNCH will delegate a maximum of 5 lecturers (ESNCH will cover the cheapest tourist flight costs and 2 nights accommodation for its lecturers).
The ESNCH supports conferences, courses and meetings with 80-120 participants where theoretical and practical demonstrations are provided.
2 -3 days conferences / course / meetings – The inclusion of an examination should follow the ESNCH examination regulations
Applications should be sent to the Secretary of the ESNCH
The Executive Committee of ESNCH