Why You Should Attend #Neurosonology 2019
Dear participants, dear colleagues, dear presenters!
The 24th Meeting of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH) takes place in Linz (Austria) from April 5-7th 2019. It is a joint meeting with the Neurosonology Research Group (NSRG). This synergy represents a pledge for a successful scientific event and offers an excellent platform for scientific collaboration. Especially, young researchers from the whole globe are invited – please come, present your ideas, gain experience and create networks!
In Linz, you will see, how “History Meets Future”.
In the historical lovely venue location (www.palaislinz.at) in the centre of the city, modern ultrasonographic trends, methods and projects will be presented.
- present and discuss your projects
- create networks
- visit courses and gain practical skills
- pass International Certification in Neurosonology
- learn latest updates in joint sessions with ESO and EAN
- visit and compare major sonographic companies and suppliers
- enjoy the lovely city on the river Danube, between Salzburg and Vienna
Dear friends of Neurosonology, on behalf of the ESNCH, NSRG and the local organising committee we cordially invite you to Linz (www.linz.at), a lively modern city that is a member of the UNESCO Creative Cities (UCCN) network as a City of Media Arts.
Come and join us.