- Transcranial ultrasound in Parkinson’s disease – how to start easily – Prof. Uwe Walter
- I had never thought that the intracranial arteries could be displayed so real” TCCS at its best – José Manuel Valdueza
- Moderator: Prof. Stephan Joachim Schreiber
- Live Q&A
- To understand the possibilities in transcranial ultrasound of brain parenchyma
- Understand the possibilities in transcranial ultrasound of intracranial vessels
- To gather tricks and tips on how to obtain good insonation results
- Participate in the live Q&A, explore your experiences with others, and find out how these new techniques could optimize your practice.
Register on the link: https://eu.medical.canon/events_calendar/webinars/neuro_imaging_transcranial_duplex_ultrasound#Registrationhere
Certificate*: All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
* Note: Full name entered by joining the live webinar will be used to generate your name on the attendance certificate.